My name is Maski (Maskarm K Haile) and YES, I am interested in you!
I love, love, love to learn, expand and grow! I am so inspired by people and life long learning. My learning did not come only from class room teaching, I can humbly call this world my Open University!
I have had the most amazing experiences studying, living, travelling and working in different part of this beautiful world. My relationship with life and the world has given me tremendous gift of knowledge, spirit, wisdom and insight. What I bring with me is wealth of information’s and experience.
I’m evolving everyday as I walk my own unique path. Learning to trust my intuition and love myself fully and in turn falling more in love with the world … My commitment is to care deeply, love intensely, share generously, joyfully explore, grow, expand, empower, heal, transform, have FUN (!!) and inspire others to do the same!! :)
If you want to know more, here are some random facts about me …
- I am a certified Life coach
- My biggest passion in life—people, travel and of course dessert :-)
- My role model, pillar of my strength is/was my mother
- I grew up dreaming to travel the world—that dream came true!! 60+ countries across 6 continents and am still traveling
- I had my first out of body experience when I was 14, and it took me 10 years to understand what it was
- I don’t have favourite countries any more, I feel at home everywhere
- I am not a strong swimmer, but love diving and under water is my favourite place on Earth
- If I haven’t been anywhere in three months I get bored
- I ate kangaroo, camel, emu and crocodile in Australia, cuy (guinea pig) and ceviche in Peru, game biltong in South Africa, white ants and motoke in Uganda; I lived on açaí and acarajé in Brazil. And now I’m vegetarian!!
- I am a big fan of CouchSurfing. I surfed 72 couches around the world and hosted 40+ people in my home through couchsurfing.com
- I went swimming with dolphins in New Zealand and a polar bear (with a huge glass window in between) in Canada
- I read everything and anything, books, magazines, papers
- I witnessed my mother take her last breath on this earth and it has changed my view on life enormously
- I sold/gave away all my belongings and left my home with my backpack open heartedly
- I jumped out of a perfect aeroplane at 13,500 feet in Canada, raft on White Nile in Uganda, did bungee jumping and paragliding in New Zealand, dived in Great Barrier Reef in Australia
- Backpacked “Cape to Cairo” by bus, taxi, hitch-hiking, CouchSurfing
- I made amazing friends around the world
- Losing everything I owned for fire thought me the biggest lesson of my life, Detachment!!
- I have had the opportunity to be in one room with Dr. Grace Michel, Amb. Bethuel Kiplaga, Prof. Adebayo Adedej and many more African elite.
- I was taken to the police station for walking on the beach alone and wanting to swim in Red Sea, in Port Sudan
- The only precious material I own at the moment is my Passport, laptop and world map in my room.
And many more stories to share …